The office manager provides leadership to the Construction Departments by working with the department managers and Project Managers. The position requires strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment all while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Must be a self-starter and have the desire to work as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate land and purchase contracts through closing to include amendments, exhibits, and addendums.
General Office Support
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of office/kitchen supplies, restrooms, and equipment for office and field (per request).
- Collect bids for office vendors-per request
- Prepare/Track UPS/ Fed Ex package preparation; mail out items as needed. Manage user accounts, creating new users, resetting passwords, etc.;
- Distribute office mail and parcels.
- Order lunches as needed; Food setup for meetings (monthly/as needed)
- Tracks and processes itemized receipts for subcontractors and suppliers of material, revises invoices and modify orders for contract papers, and registers invoices for classifications of expenses.
- Gathers the new staff, outline timesheet, works with the payroll department.
- Answers phone calls and emails, photocopies and scans documents, welcomes and guides visitors, and maintains the professional atmosphere and cleanliness of the office.
- Assists management with duties that may include offers and suggestions for organizational, planning, and estimation responsibilities.
- Manages maintenance tasks of facilities and acts as a link with cleaning personnel and contract workers.
- Building maintenance (as needed): send requests to maintenance and follow-up as needed.
- Actively participates in the planning and preparation of company events, conferences, meals, and team building activities for employees.
- Coordination of meetings (on and off-site) as needed.
- Most comparison for all inventory items and updating inventory Smartsheet weekly.
- Maintain inventory/ track computers (laptops/ desktops/tablets, hardware/ software), phones, and office keys by coordinating this with the Accounting and IT department.
- Coordinating work with support services (Smartsheet, Egnyte, IT, HR, Safety, ROC, Landscapers, Cleaners,)
- Subject matter expert on all contract administration functions within the project life cycle.
- Coordinate resources to achieve project goals.
- Achieving the assigned project goals in terms of quality, timeline, and costs during the design and execution phase
- Ongoing collaboration with and reporting to the customer’s representatives, employee, and sales staff.
- Adhering to the credit card policy and process.
- Complete/verify expense report for self/field.
- Assists billing with updating and retaining customer account information related to new vendors, special billing conditions, tax status (W9 and other required AZ tax forms), invoice approval contacts, billing addresses.
- Updating business licenses annually
- Ensures operation of office equipment through routine maintenance, calls for maintenance and repairs of needed equipment.
- Responsible for supplying the owners and project managers with precise cost analysis reports for each project, including subcontract arrangements, inventory of purchased supplies, and change of orders.
New Hire Paperwork and Onboarding
- Recruit new employees through Indeed, website, and social media.
- Schedule interviews/meetings as needed.
- Assemble new hire paperwork both hard copies and digital to be distributed as requested by management.
- Provide support for assembling and disassembling hardware (PC, Logitech Camera, TV, Printers).
- Trouble shooting software programs in house and via third-party support (Smartsheet, Egnyte, DocuSign, Adobe, CAD, etc.).
- Communicate IT needs for new employees or change in position using department IT checklist.
- Communicate all IT support needs through PNI support, follow up, and trouble shoot as needed.
- Implement approved procedures per request.
- Prepare documentation for management upon request (letters, memos, etc.).
- Sorting and handling mail
- Update Social Media Content
- Welcome home baskets ordered.
- Schedule photographer for photos/videos per design’s request
- Upload Photos to Egnyte for Design and Sales
- Add photos to GuildQuality Survey
- Prepare and assist with communication and documentation that prepares clients for warranty.
- Pre-warranty communication sent to clients.
- Collect signed walk-through documents and add to warranty walkthrough binder-upload to Egnyte-check off Smartsheet.
- Assist with warranty calls and portal troubleshooting.
- Collect, organize, and communicate all ROC documentation.
- Create emergency sticker templates for homeowner warranty.
- Prepare preconstruction documents to be distributed at design meeting.
- Set-up preconstruction meeting materials and add to group calendar.
- Prepare frame walk documents to be distributed at field meeting.
- Prepare walkthrough documents to be distributed at field meeting.
- Updated Project Manager Bonus Smartsheet’s; Communicate with field as needed.
- Coordinate and order office equipment, track equipment maintenance agreements
Comments are closed.