The stand-alone RV garage is the perfect size for the RV enthusiast, car collector or hobbyist. Double the width of a standard road 25’ x 50’ enables many possibilities. It is deep enough for the larger RVs, boats, 5th wheels, or prolific collectors.
The RV garage can be added to your NEXTGEN home purchase to compliment a 3-car garage or addition to one of the many NEXTGEN plans with attached RV garages. The RV garage will match your new home with a quality exterior finish.
The interior is fully appointed with windows, drywall, optional insulation, and more. Discover the possibilities with a NEXTGEN stand-alone RV garage.
Elevation images for concept purposes only.
- RV Garage 25’wide x 50’ deep
- Post Tension Slab Foundation
- Exterior Frame 2”x 6”
- RV Garage Door: 12’x14’ w/ side mount garage door opener
- Garage Service Door w/ light, switch, and paver pad
- Stucco Finish: medium sand finish
- Finished garage with smooth drywall interior w/ 16’ ceiling
- Dual Pane Low E Windows
- 100amp electrical panel
- (3) LED 4’0” light fixtures
- (2) GFCI outlets
More Home Plans
4 BD + DEN | 3.5 BA | 3/RV GAR | 3,065 SF
4 BD | 2.5 BA | 3/RV GAR | 2,501 SF
1/2 BD | 1 BA | 0/1 GAR | 1,081 SF
Comments are closed.